The Branch’s first priority is to involve our local students from the University of Saskatchewan and Saskatchewan Polytechnic campus. This direct link between our Branch members and the CIM Saskatoon Student Chapter has provided the students with preparation and guidance for the next generation of leaders in the mining industry. The Saskatoon Branch Scholarship Program awarded has awarded over $150,000 since 2012 to local Saskatchewan Students in related programs.
- Direct access to OneMine.org, the world's most comprehensive collection of mining and minerals-based research in one place. The electronic library contains more than 100,000 articles, technical papers, books and other documents from top industry societies world-wide;
- Scholarships, bursaries and awards – access to over $260,000 for eligible students;
- CIM Student Chapters – hone your leadership skills while interacting with local industry professionals;
- Special events and programs – meet potential mentors, partners and employers;
- Student-Industry Luncheons – build your network of industry contacts and learn about valuable business opportunities;
- Opportunities to make useful contacts – discover a myriad of job opportunities;
- Involvement in CIM – bring added value to your resume.
PLUS receive a free subscription to CIM Magazine and online access to CIM Journal.
Sign up today →