We are proud to support students who are the future of our organization and industry. Since 2007 we have given away over $180,000 dollars thanks to the generous support of the many companies who have supported this program.
CIM Student Chapters take education beyond the classroom. Through chapter events, meetings and field trips they provide students the opportunity to hone their networking skills and acquire critical knowledge they need to reach their career goals.
CIM empowers the next generation of industry leaders –volunteer and participate today. Contact your nearest student chapter representative:
University of Toronto: Colin Playle firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Member Benefits
- Direct access to OneMine.org, the world's most comprehensive collection of mining and minerals-based research in one place. The electronic library contains more than 100,000 articles, technical papers, books and other documents from top industry societies world-wide;
- Scholarships, bursaries and awards – access to over $260,000 for eligible students;
- CIM Student Chapters – hone your leadership skills while interacting with local industry professionals;
- Special events and programs – meet potential mentors, partners and employers;
- Student-Industry Luncheons – build your network of industry contacts and learn about valuable business opportunities;
- Opportunities to make useful contacts – discover a myriad of job opportunities;
- Involvement in CIM – bring added value to your resume.
PLUS receive a free subscription to CIM Magazine and online access to CIM Journal.